Paper or digital copies of the current ownership map are available to purchase from the county administration office.
A map book, paper or digital, is a segmented and enlarged ownership map which contains one page per township or hamlet. Each page is approximately 80% larger than a township on the ownership map.
Digital Online GIS Maps
- The Digital Online Map will work on Chrome, or with Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher.
- Search for properties via the legal land description (plan, block, lot), tax roll number, LINC number, rural address info, or landmark.
- Display & Print the following: Assessment & Property Tax info, Parcel Zoning, Proposed subdivisions, Aerial Photos (Current & Historical), Building photos
Instructions for using the online digital GIS maps
Please read the following directions before opening the map link.
- With Internet Explorer opened, if you don't see the Menu Bar as in the picture below, press the Alt button and the menu will be displayed near the top of your Internet Explorer window as per the graphic below.
- Menu Bar:
- Click on the Tools Menu item in the Menu Bar and then select Compatibility View Settings.
- Select Add Button after verifying the correct website address for WebMap is shown (www.wheatlandcounty.ca), if it is not displayed type the address: www. and then click Add, the website should be listed under "Websites you've added to Compatibility View."
- Click Close then reload the WebMap webpage.
- After Clicking the Go! button or logging into the site you may be prompted to install the SVG viewer application (if it has not already been installed) which is required to run WebMap.
- If prompted that The Website wants to run the following add-on: SVG Viewer " allow it to run. The map window should now be displayed.
- View GIS Map User Guide (PDF)
Munisight (online GIS mapping) is temporarily offline. We apologize for this inconvience.
Hwy 1, RR 1
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.